quarta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2012

I wish I had a big library...

I've always like reading and since very little I dreamt with the library in Beauty and the Beast. Unfortunately, one that big is hard to acquire.

Sempre gostei de ler e quando era pequena sonhava com uma liblioteca como a do principe em A Bela e o Monstro. Infelizmente, uma assim tão grande é difícil, senão impossível de ter.

Meanwhile I've found a website with photos of bookshelves and entire libraries to be inspired. And if I can't have a big library like the one I dreamt, a big bookshelf might be enough (with a library ladder, of course).

Entretanto, encontrei um website de partilha de fotos de estantes e bibliotecas para inspiração. E se não posso ter a grande biblioteca com que sonhei, uma grande estante será suficiente (escada incluída, com certeza)
Image links: first, second, third

6 comentários:

Patricia Lopes disse...

É mesmo :)
Sigo*

Anónimo disse...

Hi Raquel! Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! The pictures are amazing :)

xx
http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

Vicky Fernández disse...

Welcome to blogger world! I've just seen you've posted very few posts! Good luck baby!

Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog! I love mint colour too! And I would love to have an enormous library too!!! I love books so as I don't have space or money enough I go to the city library... I love how that place smells and the silence...

I like what you're doing with your new blog! I f you liked mine we could follow each other... What do you think?

Vicky
lamaletadeolivia.blogspot.com

JÉSSICA disse...

É um dos meus sonhos tbm!!!

ótimo post!

Beijos

Leslie Quiros disse...

I intend to have one one day... thats why I refuse to get the kindle... well that and the fact that I dont have that extra cash handy haha :)
xo,
LMQ

Kishikiari disse...

perco-me em librarias, são lugares tão bonitos

Enviar um comentário

 
;