sábado, 14 de janeiro de 2012

Winter

Snow

It has been a warmer winter than we're used to, but now they're predicting snow and a drop in temperatures. So, nothing better than to leave home dressed in layers, I would definitely add a basic sweater and a cardigan to the outfit above.


Tem sido um Inverno mais quente que aquele a que nos habituamos, mas parece que hoje já começaram a baixar as temperaturas e vai até nevar no norte e terras mais altas do país. Então, nada melhor do que sair de casa vestida em camadas, eu definitivamente adiciono mais uma camisola basica e um casaquinho de malha ao set acima.

3 comentários:

Leslie Quiros disse...

oh well that makes me so excited... not really haha!
I was so happy the weather was so weird but I knew something bad was coming for sure... layers will be at my disposal!
Thanks for stopping by y blog and your lovely comment. Definitely following you on GFC girl! hope we can follow each other :)
xo,
LMQ

Unknown disse...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'll follow you now!maybe you follow me?
Good luck with your new blog!
XoXo

Unknown disse...

Hi darling! nice look!
if you want, we can follow each other :)

kisses

www.coffebreakblog.com

Enviar um comentário

 
;