quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2012

Today is not a good day


Have to say, today the day didn't start so well... I didn't get to have the rest I needed and now I'll spend the day sleeping in the corners. Coffee will definetely be my best friend. 
A brief explanation (and you can know a little bit more about me)... I live in a rented studio in the middle of the city, so I can have my privacy (because previously I lived in shared houses) and be in a walking distance to the places I need to go study and working (I do investigation). There is a big problem... the existence of a bar that only closes at 4am and usualy that not such a big deal because I got used to the loud music, it's sometimes the people that awake me. Today, some drunk guys decided it would be super fun to shout pretty loudly and honk repeatedly at almost 5am... yeh! Why not?
Now my head hurts I lot and I still have a long day ahead...

Hoje não é dos melhores dias... fico sempre mal disposta quando não durmo a noite descasada e hoje foi uma dessas noites. Vou passar o dia a dormir pelos cantos e o café será definitivamente o meu melhor amigo.
Uma pequena explicação (que inclui mais algo sobre mim também)... vivo num estúdio arrendado no centro da cidade, assim mantenho a minha privacidade (até porque já partilhei a casa antes) e estou a uma distância pequena do local onde estudo e onde faço investigação. Mas há um problema, a existência de um bar no prédio que só fecha às 4 da manhã. Geralmente não me faz diferença pois já me habituei à música alta, mas por vezes as pessoas acordam-me. Hoje um grupo de bêbados decidiram que era super divertido ficarem imenso tempo a gritar e a tocar a buzina de um carro no meio da rua às 5 da manhã. É... porque não? 
Vamos lá ver, se tivesse sido algo passageiro, eu tinha voltado a dormir (até porque eu já o fiz e compreendo que em certos estados de "felicidade" não se controla) mas repetidamente durante um longo intervalo de tempo  já não foi fácil.
Agora a minha cabeça dói e ainda há um longo dia pela frente...

image from here

4 comentários:

Kishikiari disse...

vais ver que logo dormes melhor, dá-lhe no café

Patricia Lopes disse...

Espero mesmo que resulte :)
eu não gostava de morar por cima de um bar, é muito barulho :s

Leslie Quiros disse...

oh no! I feel your pain ... it is bad to live next to bars but hopefully your ear gets used to it. I lived in Panama in a buiding with the busiest street next to it and honking is completley legal and encouraged in Panama so it was bad! but I got used to it. Hopeyour day was good :)
xo,
LMQ

sagalina disse...

aaw that sucks! i hope your day got better after that :)
x,
sagalina

Enviar um comentário

 
;